Capital Vessel , often abbreviated as CV, is the largest vessel available in Empyrion: Galactic Survival. This is the only vessel which has warp capability and can travel between planets.
Building[edit | edit source]
- Building a Capital Vessel starts by placing a Capital Vessel Starter .
- The starter can be placed both in space and on planets.
- The following are essential devices for a Capital Vessel to function-
Above mentioned devices will make a functional CV, but Warp Drive is another most essential part of the CV as it allows CVs to travel between systems. There are many more functional devices, building blocks, and decoration blocks that can be placed in CV, which can be found here. Parts which can be attached in CV are marked by a yellow dot in the upper left corner in the constructor menu.
NOTE:Orientation of the CV is very important for making a warp jump. Learn more about orientation here and warp jump here
Usage[edit | edit source]
- The main purpose of Capital Vessel is to travel between planets, as the warp drive can only be installed in Capital Vessel.
- Capital Vessels can act as mobile Base. Most of the devices and blocks that can be placed in a base can be placed in a CV too.
- Capital Vessel can land on planet surfaces and transport Hover Vessels and Small Vessels to orbit or to other planets. HVs and SVs can only dock with a CV.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
The Capital Vessel is capable of automatic turret fire with many weapons, but some are manual fire only.
|Basic Statistics||Advanced Statistics|
|DPS||Time to empty
|Pulse Laser Turret||40||150||850||150||1||300||3000||3,2,3||5||98.36||60||6000|
Calculation of DPS The damage per second is the average DPS. Only firing one magazine results in a higher dps value than the calculated one in the table above. (Magazine Capacity) * (Damage) DPS = ---------------------------------------------- (Time to empty Magazine) + (Reload Time)