From Empyrion: Galactic Survival Wiki
Survival[edit | edit source]
- Player can choose to start on Akua or Omicron
- Procedural Seed can be changed to create random distributions of Ores, Terrain Features and Category:Points of Interest
Creative and Creative EMPTY[edit | edit source]
- Mode for free building
- Player can start game in all playfields (except Omicron Moon)
- Player has access to creative menu (open with "H" button!) that contains all in game items.
- Game can be started as Creative where all planets and space have some pre-made buildings and vessels, or Creative Empty where player starts with one vessel (and a platform if in space)
- No Procedural Seed option (yet)
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
- Multiplayer can be access via multiplayer button in Main menu and chose a server from the server list.
- Servers are hosted by players.
- Anyone with sufficient computer power can host server with dedicated server tool. Please refer to Dedicated Server Setup for know more about hosting server.