Small Vessel , often abbreviate as SV ,is the versatile all purpose vessel of Empyrion: Galactic Survival universe. A huge selection of weapons can be installed in SV, which make it a efficient attack vessel. This vessel also can fly to orbit and go to the moon (if the planet has one) without the help of a Capital Vessel.
Building[edit | edit source]
- Building a SV start with Small Vessel Starter.
- unlike HV SV starter can be placed in both space and planet surface.
- Following are the essential parts to make a functional SV
There are many more functional devices, building blocks and decoration blocks can be placed in SV, which can be found here.
Parts which can be attached in SV are marked by a green dot in the upper left corner in constructor menu.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- SV can fly and have higher speed than HV which makes it a very good vessel for exploring the planet.
- SV can fly to orbit and fly around in space, so it is use for exploring the space near the planet. Also if there is a moon in orbit, it can go there too.
- Many types of weapons can be installed in SV which makes it a good long range attack vessel which can destroy defensive turrets of Alien Structures from far away.
- There is no automatic turrets for the SV, so it is vulnerable to drone attacks when player is not in the vicinity to operate the SV. That is why SVs are not suitable for raiding Alien Bases or to mining ore, as the player often busy doing something else and the vessels parked outside unguarded.