Ahax Fruit (Plant)
|Ahax Fruit (Plant)|
|Ahax Fruit Sprout|
|+150XP for collecting|
+200XP for harvesting
+8XP for planting
Ahax Fruit (Plant) is a short collection of tubes with long, spindly tentacles coming from each tube. It is a great source of Ahax Fruit which can be used in crafting recipes. It is also a nice way to for a Player to collect experience, which will be rewarded XP. Once the plant has be collected/harvested it will leave a smaller version of it self behind for further growth. With the crop of this plant being used in crafting recipes it is seen being grown in farms of various alien structures and trading stations.
Crop[edit | edit source]
Experience (XP)[edit | edit source]
In Empyrion there are four different settings for difficulty which has an effect on the XP of the plant. The XP for a plant also is effected by collecting, planting, and harvesting. The table below will show you what the XP values are per difficulty and what method the player is using.
Note: XP values will vary based on Custom settings done by Player or Admin
Farming[edit | edit source]
Ahax Fruit (Plant) can be farmed by planting a Ahax Fruit Sprout on a Growing Plot with a Plant Grow Light above it. With out oxygen, appropriate temperature and grow light the planet will wither and die. Planting a Ahax Fruit Sprout in a growing plot will reward the Player XP, while harvesting the plant will also be rewarded XP. The plant takes 30 min to grow after planting and harvesting.
Location[edit | edit source]
Point of Interests[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Pre-Alpha 1.0.0 : Introduced.
- Pre-Alpha 1.1.0 : Akua Fruit can now be grown in Growing Plot in Survival (added template) and Tweaked size of growth stages.
- Pre-Alpha 1.2.0 : Increased spawning on Omicron.
- Pre-Alpha 3.0.0 : Akua Fruit added to the new planet Akua.
- Pre-Alpha 3.6.0 : Fixed size of growth stages.
- Pre-Alpha 5.0.0 : Renamed to Ahax Fruit and removed from Akua.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The plant is named after a popular African name, meaning a thirst for travel.