The game is still in early development and the Closed Pre-Alpha version is far from being a finished game, which means bugs and disruptions in service are expected. In addition, the content of the Closed Pre-Alpha is still restricted but will be extended over time. In particular, the current version has the following limitations:
- Restricted size of the “universe”: the current version consists of one “sector/solar system" with 11 playfields (default)
- Restricted areas on planets:the poles on each planet are not accessible as planets are square plain warped like a cylinder not a sphere due to technical reason
- In space: there are orange sphere colliders on the north and south pole of each planet to prevent a player from entering a planet close to the poles.
- On planet: there are orange plane collider on the north and south pole (running from east to west) to prevent a player from leaving a planet close to the poles.
- In addition, there are 2 green walls running from north to south on each planet which makes the plane where two sides of the map meet
- Construction solidity of constructions not yet integrated: e.g. if you build a tower and remove the foundation it will not collapse. Same is true for a spaceship: even if a part is not connected to the main structure it will continue to be a “child” of the main structure.
- Realistic specifications of blocks (weight, hit points, etc) not yet final
- Maximum size of constructions: currently have a limit of 250 blocks (straight line) in the horizontal and 250 blocks in the vertical (straight line): Maximum build space is a cube with 250*250*250 blocks