Leveling and XP
Gaining experience and leveling up was introduced in Pre-Alpha 3.6.0. Every craftable item in Empyrion: Galactic Survival has a fixed level in which it can be unlocked. Each level gain gives the player some amount of Unlock Points, with which Items can be unlocked from the Tech Tree.
The following activities give player xp:
- Max level 25.
- Discovering POIs (300xp for structures, 80xp for resource deposits)
- Collecting plants and pentaxid (from surface crystals).
- Killing animals, Drones and Aliens.
- Destroying Alien Structures
- Placing Blocks
- Planting and Harvesting crops
Level and Experience can be seen below life stats in the inventory GUI.
|This article is a stub. You can help Empyrion: Galactic Survival Wiki by , adding pictures, and improving existing text.|
History[edit | edit source]
Pre-Alpha 3.6.0 :Introduced