Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Health[edit | edit source]
- Health: 500 hit points (max)
- Health slowly drops after having been poisoned during combat
- Health drops somewhat rapidly when out of Oxygen
- Health can be restored (and poisoning effects be removed) by Medicine or Food.
- Please refer to Food Processor Recipes (Overview)
Food[edit | edit source]
- Food: 500 units (max)
- A full “stomach” lasts for around 70 minutes realtime when the player is idle. The player uses more food when walking (1.5x) and running (2x).
- If the player's Foodbar reaches zero, the player will suffer 30 damage to their health every 6 seconds until food is consumed (or the player reaches 0 Health and dies). Health lost through hunger in this manner is not restored after food consumption, the player will have to heal themselves afterwards using Medicine or a Medic Station
- The foodbar can be replenished by eating collected or crafted Food items
- For crafting, please refer to Food Processor Recipes (Overview)
Oxygen[edit | edit source]
- Oxygen: 500 units (max)
- A full charge lasts for around 45 minutes realtime when the player is idle. The player uses more oxygen when walking (1.5x) and running (3x).
- The Oxygen bar can be replenished by using an Oxygen Station.
- Oxygen can be replenished by equipping and using a small oxygen bottle, or by holding the Shift key + right clicking it in your inventory.
Stamina[edit | edit source]
- Stamina decreases when running and replenishes when idle (currently, oxygen consumption is not yet linked to stamina level)
- Stamina can be restored by using collected or crafted Food items