This article focuses on an aspect of the game that no longer exists. Information will still be kept for preservation purposes.
Features[edit | edit source]
- It is characterized as "medium" difficulty. In contrast to Elia it has no breathable atmosphere. One of your first tasks should be to find a lake near the spawn position. You can create Oxygen Bottles by putting an O2 Generator in the lake.
- Maiy is Xenu territory.
Flora[edit | edit source]
- Corn Dog (Plant)s - immediately edible after picking. Can be found around bodies of water, at least on this starting planet. They look like hotdogs on sticks. A great resource when you're about to die of hunger.
- Fiber (Plant)
- Egg (Alien)
- Egg Plant Parts (Plant)
- Opuntia Cactus Spears (Plant)
- Aloe Vera (Plant)
- Alien Plasma Plants Alien Plasma ZR1 (Plant) and Alien Plasma T6 (Plant)
- Alien Thorn (Plant)
- Alien Spike Lemon (Plant)
- Ahax Fruit (Plant) - immediately edible after picking. Can also be crafted into sprouts and grown on a farm.
- Space Kavae (Plant)
- Space Oranges (Plant)
- Fire Moss Scrapings (Plant)
- Textured Plant Protein (Plant)
Fauna[edit | edit source]
Ore[edit | edit source]
Climate[edit | edit source]
- Type: Desert
- Gravity: 9.81m/s^2 = 1g
- Atmospheric Density: 1,217kg/m³
- Mean Temperature: 15°C
- Hottest Daytime Temperature: 60°C
- Coldest Nighttime Temperature: -30°C
- Moons: 1 Maiy Moon
- Length of a Rotation: 24h
- Diameter: 2608m
Disclaimer: All infos about PoIs, Ore, Fauna and Flora represent the default settings for this biome/planet. Please keep in mind that planets and moons as well as biomes can be altered by the server owner and therefore may be different to the infos given on this page!
Note: Used Omicron info as a base for Maiys info, so some info may be off.